Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feb 4th

Hello all,

We are on for cocktails this Wednesday nite. No special cocktail currently on the agenda so we may be drinking wine/beer.

Snacks so far:
hummus - made from scratch
cream cheese / pepper jelly

See you there

Tracy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I should be able to make this.

Unknown said...

I tentatively plan to attend.

Unknown said...

I'll be there! I'm going to bring Kahlua and milk so we can try a Golden Cadillac. Mix it with the Galliano, shake with ice and you are good to go!

Amy said...

You don't want me. I'm not a healthy girl. Don't want to share my germs and stuffy head, sneezy, coughing misery :( Perhaps I'll have a drink on my own in honor of cocktail night (for medicinal purposes only, of course : )

Kim E said...

I will not be there as I am still not feeling well. I will try to be healthy for the next one!!
Have a cocktail for me..PLEASE!!