I am having dinner with friends that night but if we're in Evanston already then it will be perfect for me to drop by afterwards to say "hi". : )Alex
I should be able to make it...though it WILL be cutting into my video game time, haha :-)
I'll be there!
Rob and I should be there. Can't wait to see everybody and wish you all a Happy New Year in person!
I have to skip this week. I'm not a healthy girl. Miss everyone!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am having dinner with friends that night but if we're in Evanston already then it will be perfect for me to drop by afterwards to say "hi". : )
Alex
I should be able to make it...though it WILL be cutting into my video game time, haha :-)
I'll be there!
Rob and I should be there. Can't wait to see everybody and wish you all a Happy New Year in person!
I have to skip this week. I'm not a healthy girl. Miss everyone!!
Post a Comment