Monday, October 6, 2008

8th Oct plans

Hello all

We are on for this Wednesday the 8th Oct. Anyone have an idea for the cocktail of the week?

Snacks already on the list:
Buffalo Chicken dip
cheese / crackers

Hope to see you Wednesday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I plan to bring Parmesan Crisps.

Amy said...

I'm finally in again! Woohoo!!

Since we're offically into fall maybe something apple related? Cider?

Unknown said...

I'll be there. I'm not sure what I'll be bringing yet, but it will be something alcohol-related :-)

Hm, I suppose I could bring my fryer...

Unknown said...

Rob and I will be there, jet-lagged or not. Can't wait to see everyone!

Amy said...

Here's the recipe for the Buffalo Chicken Dip:

2 Chicken Breasts
Buffalo Sauce (hot sauce)
1 Small Bottle Ranch Dressing
1 2 cup bag shredded cheddar cheese
2 8oz pkg of Cream Cheese

Bread, Fritos, Crackers or what not for dipping

-Cube raw chicken and season with a little salt and pepper. Place in a large sauce pan and cook completely.
-Add in hot sauce to taste. Let chicken marinate in hot sauce. If you used quite a bit let it boil down until the pan just has a little sauce left in it.
-Add in cream cheese, ranch dressing, and cheddar cheese. Stir until all is melted and incorporated.
-Move to serving dish and serve warm!
-Can be refridgerated or frozen and re-heated